Zalando is currently hiring in my department (both for my team and other teams) in Berlin, Germany:
- Full Stack Engineer (Scala/React) for Retail Operations
- Scala Backend Engineer for Retail Operations
There are also a lot of other open positions, in Berlin, Dortmund, Dublin, Helsinki, Lissabon.
Don't fear to edit my posts: even if I have more reputation than you, I do make mistakes.
Please don't try to contact me privately to ask technical questions – I won't answer them, even if I know the answer, as a principle. Ask them on Stack Overflow (or wherever they best fit) – if I stumble upon them, I might answer.
I was a Moderator Pro Tempore (= until the first elections) at Cryptography Stack Exchange for about three years. Feel free to come around and ask some cryptography questions.
My personal name is spoken as /ˈpawlo/ (IPA), in English this would be written similar to Powlo, I think (i.e. the vowels are ow and o), with an accent on the before-last syllable (which is the first in this case). It's the Esperanto form of my given name.
The photo shows my shadow, taken at night. My camera sometimes seems to forget all the other frequencies and only stores the green ones.
Some more links:
- I created an github repository where I'll add interesting code created for responses here.
- I created Javadoc for JSch - i.e. I read most of the code, thus I now also can answer some JSch-related questions.
- I got a Job with StackOverflow Careers, and my company's technology department (where I work) has now its own website/blog.
- Stack Overflow 67.9k 67.9k 1717 gold badges136136 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Cryptography 21.3k 21.3k 77 gold badges7373 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.9k 9.9k 2929 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.4k 2.4k 1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2k 2k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 398 Where can I find the Java SDK in Linux after installing it?
- 255 How to handle very large numbers in Java without using java.math.BigInteger
- 211 Different types of thread-safe Sets in Java
- 206 Given final block not properly padded
- 154 How to capture a list of specific type with mockito
- 131 Usage of @see in JavaDoc?
- 128 How to get a fresh copy of a branch from the remote repository?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 1 '15