Relevant for this page: Experience with Java, C/C++, OpenMP, MPI, Python, Lua Oh, and LaTeX, of course :)
Student of Computer Science and Physics at RWTH Aachen University.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 20 '13 at 18:13
- Physics 11.2k 11.2k 33 gold badges5454 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Skeptics 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge6464 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 A simple explanation of eigenvectors and eigenvalues with 'big picture' ideas of why on earth they matter
- 63 Does wearing a bicycle helmet make the cyclist safer?
- 61 Comprehensive book on group theory for physicists?
- 59 What is the Physical Meaning of Commutation of Two Operators?
- 59 Does DNA add credibility to the theory of evolution?
- 57 Did Einstein as a student debate with his professor about God and Evil?
- 51 Can people feel somebody is watching them?
- View more network posts →