Rodrigo de Azevedo
Some answers I particularly enjoyed writing:
How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?, Mathematics, May 18, 2016.
How to reduce the low-rank matrix completion problem to integer programming?, Computer Science, April 18, 2017.
Matrix exponential via Euler's formula, Mathematics, November 23, 2020.
Toeplitz matrix nearest to a given (symmetric) matrix, MathOverflow, March 15, 2018.
Writing $(x^2 + y^2 + z^2)^2 - 3 ( x^3 y + y^3 z + z^3 x)$ as a sum of two squares of quadratic forms, Mathematics, September 3-8, 2017.
Profile picture courtesy of Erik Rauch.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 1 1 44 gold badges2929 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1 1 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 1 1 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1 1 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1 1 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Is "The empty set is a subset of any set" a convention?
- 75 Why are some coins Reuleaux triangles?
- 50 The relation between trace and determinant of a matrix
- 38 How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?
- 30 What is a real-world metaphor for irrational numbers?
- 21 Derivative of squared Frobenius norm of a matrix
- View more network posts →