Not much to tell, really.
At one point in my life I worked in investment banking, helping small-cap companies go public. It was fun for awhile, but age has a way of changing perspectives and priorities, so I went back to my first love, computer programming. I've been playing around with programming for awhile and run a one-man consulting firm in Colorado. Getting too old to keep up with the younger kids' learning curves nowadays!
"Wherever you go...there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai, "Adventures Across The 8th Dimension"
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 '16 at 16:42
Top network posts
- 247 Scam or Real: A woman from Facebook apparently needs my bank account to send money
- 107 A friend wants to use my account for a wire transfer. Is this a scam or is it legitimate?
- 104 Friend was brainwashed by MLM-/ponzi investment scam. What can I do?
- 89 A guy scammed me, but he gave me a bank account number & routing number. Can I use that to take out what he owes me?
- 30 Why is AT&T's stock price declining, during the days that they announced the acquisition of Time Warner inc.?
- 17 Can a car company refuse to give me a copy of my contract or balance details?
- 16 What did John Templeton mean when he said that the four most dangerous words in investing are: ‘this time it’s different'?
- View more network posts →