Chocolate chip cookies are the best. Cookies containing bananas are not acceptable.
If you would like to opt out of all cookies please contact your local bakery, if you ask them nicely they may give you a weird look and agree to no longer sell you their baked goods.
Random .NET and CoreCLR Funny / Notable excerpts:
#define COW 0x04(MOO, MOO - no, not bovine...)
FileBasedResourceGroveler.GrovelForResourceSet(): (I wonder who came up with the name for this), also: "Consider modifying ... when we figure out serialization compat story..."; looks like they never got around to it.
IsNullOK ok = NULL_NOT_OK: I read that as "Null OK? Ok... NULL_NOT_OK!"
- System.Diagnostics.Tracing.EventLevel: That's a unique way to create an enum...
- VIEWED AS AN OPTIMIATION
- Is your IComparer bogus? Also why did they keep the custom sort code in the DataGridView and why can't I override it? Seems like it could be useful outside of it, maybe easier to maintain too.
- Why did .NET implement JSON parsing 6 times? Is JSON the tech demo for new C# and .NET features?
Data science, image processing, signal processing, mathematics, usability, teaching, retro computing, computer hardware, OS design, rendering, and music composition.
In addition to the standard Stack Overflow license I release everything I do on this site as public domain.
If you use something I wrote I would appreciate it if you would paste a link to the post in your code or something similar but it is not necessary.
Even if you find something on this site that's a perfect fit for your needs, I recommend taking the time to really understand what the code does rather than copy/pasting it, that way you can become an expert yourself.
Writer writer = new FileWriter(escaping escaping escaping escaping escaping Contents.SAY_HI)
"It exists!\n", "nt error! won't modify someone else here\n"
"You didn't %c Hit Enter impossible to restore below. Please introduce "
Member for 3 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '19 at 2:20
- Code Review 402 402 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 259 259 22 gold badges77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 178 178 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 161 161 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 151 151 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 22 '18