- English Language & Usage 5.1k 5.1k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 303 303 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- French Language 271 271 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- The Workplace 151 151 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Paradox - When to buy & when to sell a share?
- 55 In what way does technical analysis involve astrology and reading tea leaves?
- 41 Is there word like "excruciating" but relating to pleasure rather than pain?
- 37 Is there a word for "automatic" with negative connotations?
- 35 Is there a word, phrase to describe a kind but corrupt person?
- 25 Is there an idiom for "Your decision can change at the last moment"
- 24 What is the optimal number of months to base my "average spending" on?
- View more network posts →