- English Language & Usage 4.5k 4.5k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.8k 1.8k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- French Language 271 271 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 263 263 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 105 105 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Paradox - When to buy & when to sell a share?
- 41 Is there word like "excruciating" but relating to pleasure rather than pain?
- 35 Is there a word, phrase to describe a kind but corrupt person?
- 25 Is there an idiom for "Your decision can change at the last moment"
- 22 Umlaut Character in Account Holder Name (German Bank)
- 19 Antonym for Nourish
- 18 What is a single word for something that takes on shape slowly?
- View more network posts →