In addition to the standard CC license, I hereby grant everybody the right to do whatever they want with all source code I post on this site, under the Creative Commons CC0 license (equivalent to public domain).
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '19 at 10:55
- Stack Overflow 34.5k 34.5k 1111 gold badges6161 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 15k 15k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Travel 2.1k 2.1k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 Why does GCC use multiplication by a strange number in implementing integer division?
- 141 Is `new` in `new int;` considered an operator?
- 127 Explicit constructor taking multiple arguments
- 88 Could Ecuador get Julian Assange out of the UK by giving him some mail to deliver?
- 87 Are there any dishes that can only be cooked with a microwave?
- 76 Duty Free in the USA. Why do I have to be given my purchase as I board the plane?
- 59 What does the gcc warning "project parameter passing for X changed in GCC 7.1" mean?
- View more network posts →