Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Personal Finance & Money 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 311 311 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 173 173 55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 145 145 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 The Benefits/Disadvantages of using a credit card
- 31 strcmp for empty string
- 14 __FILE__ In .h what does it resolve to
- 11 "One should save about 15% of their income for retirement." What assumptions are implicit in that statement?
- 9 Islamic Banks and Personal Lending
- 8 Unexpected in macro formal parameter list Error
- 8 Graduate student stipend 1099-misc taxes seem to be coming out too high. Am I doing something wrong?
- View more network posts →