I'm a computer guy working for a securities firm involved in exchange traded stock options. The pic is of me at the bell of the New York Stock Exchange. Just a picture, not an IPO unfortunately :-).
New York, United States
Member for 4 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 31 '19 at 15:03
- Personal Finance & Money 4.8k 4.8k 77 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 484 484 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 215 215 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 193 193 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 191 191 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Suppose leased car is totalled: what are financial implications?
- 14 Who are the buyers and sellers that determine the bid and ask price?
- 12 Setting values of Java Calendar does not give expected date-time
- 12 Why do most of the stock market's gains occur overnight? It has an overall loss during the daytime
- 10 Who buys a weak currency?
- 8 1 year old car is dead, called the car dealer they can fix it only if I can bring it, what should I do?
- 8 Did the recent trend among stock brokers to switch to commission-free stock trades result in a degradation in trade execution quality?
- View more network posts →