- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 477 477 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 291 291 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Code Review 123 123 33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Is it reasonable to not write unit tests because they tend to get commented out later or because integration tests are more valuable?
- 11 Should I exclude bonds from our retirement investment portfolio if our time horizon is still long enough?
- 8 The project contains another dependency with the same archive name
- 7 RequestDispatcher - when is a response committed?
- 5 Am I better off with NY's 529 plan? (Maryland resident)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 22 '18