Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 9 '17 at 22:03
- Academia 121.7k 121.7k 3939 gold badges349349 silver badges446446 bronze badges
- Mathematics 78.5k 78.5k 1111 gold badges9999 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- Travel 33k 33k 1111 gold badges111111 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 24.7k 24.7k 44 gold badges8383 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 21.8k 21.8k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 274 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 269 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 161 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 156 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- View more network posts →