- Physics 37k 37k 44 gold badges7474 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.1k 4.1k 1010 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.8k 1.8k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Academia 958 958 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 83 Why do we use cross products in physics?
- 62 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 52 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 52 If the pressure inside and outside a balloon balance, then why does air leave when it pops?
- 48 What is the relationship between different types of quantum field theories?
- 46 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- View more network posts →