Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Personal Finance & Money 24.6k 24.6k 22 gold badges5454 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Physics 2.4k 2.4k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 737 737 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Academia 733 733 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 722 722 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Is the company asking me to commit fraud by asking me to apply for reimbursement of half of trip expenses paid entirely by my colleague?
- 91 What is the difference between shares, stock and stakes?
- 89 Why does carbon dioxide not sink in air if other dense gases do?
- 85 Credit card offering 0.5 miles for every cent rounded up. Too good to be true?
- 77 Dealership wants more money years after vehicle is paid off?
- 58 Why are dividends different from property income like rent?
- 58 My out-of-the-money call options are near expiration and won't sell in the open market. What are my choices?
- View more network posts →