I am a man with passion of IT and mathematics since childhood and an experienced programmer. My favorite programming languages are D and Ada, but I am quite well with Python, C#, PHP, Java, etc., too. I am a long time experienced Linux user.
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Academia 2k 2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 966 966 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Better way to copy multiple directories to new directory
- 51 Is a university that grants me a PhD for $1000 and a copy of my unpublished book fake?
- 34 How to get the path to the current theme?
- 22 Can I submit published articles to arXiv as well?
- 20 Is memcpy() usually faster than strcpy()?
- 20 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 19 How to pass a password to a child process?
- View more network posts →