- Personal Finance & Money 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 228 228 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 131 131 33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 113 113 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 If I run a game of Paranoia, will knowing the rules lead to a worse experience if/when I participate as a player in the future?
- 52 Can a casual investor effectively predict the direction of the stock market?
- 32 Does dollar-cost averaging just means taking risk later?
- 31 Why should a person approaching retirement age make their portfolio less risky?
- 28 Is investing all your savings into a small number of individual stocks risky?
- 24 Why would I ever put my money into a savings account that returns less than the current inflation rate?
- 20 Laid off. Had FSA overages that I wasn't aware of. Can they collect?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.