- Personal Finance & Money 5k 5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 238 238 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 131 131 33 bronze badges
- Economics 121 121 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 If I run a game of Paranoia, will knowing the rules lead to a worse experience if/when I participate as a player in the future?
- 53 Can a casual investor effectively predict the direction of the stock market?
- 34 Does dollar-cost averaging just means taking risk later?
- 31 Why should a person approaching retirement age make their portfolio less risky?
- 28 Is investing all your savings into a small number of individual stocks risky?
- 24 Why would I ever put my money into a savings account that returns less than the current inflation rate?
- 20 Laid off. Had FSA overages that I wasn't aware of. Can they collect?
- View more network posts →