J. Fabian Meier
Working in software development for a large insurance company. Interested in Java architecture, build processes and improving dependency management. Using Maven, Sonatype Nexus, Neo4j.
Formerly in academia, working on discrete optimization (hub location). PhD in differential topology.
- Stack Overflow 18k 18k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Academia 9.1k 9.1k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Operations Research 922 922 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 How to handle a paper by a reviewer who wants to be paid?
- 116 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 105 My adviser wants to use my code for a spin-off, but I want to use it for my own company
- 54 Saying no to student requests for excessive appointments and help solving homework
- 54 Large, non-random proportion of students not invited for evaluation of a course
- 54 During copyediting, journal disagrees about spelling of paper's main topic
- 43 Why do most people think it's a bad idea to read from slides?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 12 '18