- Interpersonal Skills♦ 10.5k 10.5k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 281 281 66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 242 242 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 How should I ask people to stop over explaining things?
- 63 How can I play the devil's advocate in politics without being attacked?
- 58 How to deal with person offloading their indecision on their host under guise of kindness?
- 57 In non-violent communication, what to do when "I feel..." statements fail?
- 57 How to stop people from touching me without having to freak out at them
- 48 How should someone apologize when both parties were wrong?
- 44 How to respond to an unfalsifiable accusation?
- View more network posts →