As a financial advisor at Integrity Wealth Partners, I help people make financial decisions that are aligned with their goals and risk tolerance. I strive to help people understand the relationship between expenses and capacity to take risk.
I graduated from Princeton University in 2013 with a degree in Operations Research and Financial Engineering. In addition, I am a CFA® charterholder.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Member for 2 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '20 at 22:14
- Personal Finance & Money 2.7k 2.7k 66 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 474 474 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Operations Research 271 271 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 231 231 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Korean Language 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Isn't "I bought [blank] as a tax writeoff" complete nonsense?
- 20 Why do personal finance apps focus on outgoings rather than income
- 19 Why do sellers care about down payments?
- 11 How to find the trading costs in an ETF prospectus
- 9 For subset selection regression as a mixed integer program, how tightly should the bounding box be set?
- 7 Why does PuLP call copy for addition and how can I avoid it?
- 6 How much income am I getting by renting my house?
- View more network posts →