Interested in math, science, computer science, history, and so on. Currently a high school student, although I spend most of my time there on CGCC. One of the room owners of The Nineteenth Byte, Code Golf's main room.
I own a server, and sometimes do game development or host people's projects. Currently working on Run This Online, a site based on Try It Online with many additional features.
(I was) working on a golfing language, Ash.
- Code Golf 13.6k 13.6k 22 gold badges5252 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 912 912 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 182 Some changes to the profile while we make it responsive
- 62 Print my clock's alarm sound
- 60 Is there such thing as a "one-person" door?
- 56 Magic wand time - what does your community need?
- 54 How does the Earth's center produce heat?
- 52 Custom Fonts User Script: Revert or Improve the Font Updates
- 48 Magic wand time - what does your community need?
- View more network posts →