I'm currently a developer doing "enterprisey" Perl for a multinational consumer products manufacturer. Not too shabby for a tortoiseshell tabby!
Lately my best friend is: Module::Metadata.
(Previous favourites include
When I'm bored I try to climb (and fall) up mountains, paddle kayaks and tour with my motorcycle.
I can often be found at irc.perl.org #moose.
I'm 5th on Stack Overflow in the perl tag.
I used to be 20th on Meta Stack Overflow; nowadays the user list is so hard to read I can't tell my ranking.
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 '18 at 22:13
- Stack Overflow 45.3k 45.3k 1111 gold badges7575 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 27.9k 27.9k 55 gold badges4949 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Super User 787 787 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 574 574 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 521 521 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 157 maximum packet size for a TCP connection
- 143 How do I search a Perl array for a matching string?
- 88 Make Vim show ALL white spaces as a character
- 80 Perl: function to trim string leading and trailing whitespace
- 77 How to truncate long matching lines returned by grep or ack
- 69 Please add an "Über-Fanatic" badge!
- 61 Bold code in a question
- View more network posts →