I have a basic understanding about money. I try to stay up to date on personal finance and as a web developer in my daily life. I work with SharePoint and other fun web technologies on a daily basis at my job.
But my first and foremost priority is my family, so I guess I am your classic 5:01 programmer.
Member for 11 years, 5 months
90 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '20 at 18:46
- Personal Finance & Money 24.9k 24.9k 99 gold badges6565 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Webmasters 956 956 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 325 325 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- SharePoint 316 316 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 How to set relative path to current folder?
- 80 Why would you ever turn down a raise in salary?
- 71 What are some tips for getting the upper hand in car price negotiations?
- 55 Should I buy a house with a friend?
- 53 How smart is it to really be 100% debt free?
- 41 What to do with sudden wealth?
- 41 Should I finance a new home theater at 0% even though I have the cash for it?
- View more network posts →