I have a basic understanding about money. I try to stay up to date on personal finance and as a web developer in my daily life. I work with SharePoint and other fun web technologies on a daily basis at my job.
But my first and foremost priority is my family, so I guess I am your classic 5:01 programmer.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
86 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '16 at 19:27
Top network posts
- 85 Basic HTML - how to set relative path to current folder?
- 79 Why would you ever turn down a raise in salary?
- 68 What are some tips for getting the upper hand in car price negotiations?
- 54 Should I buy a house with a friend?
- 53 How smart is it to really be 100% debt free?
- 41 Should I finance a new home theater at 0% even though I have the cash for it?
- 34 What to do with sudden wealth?
- View more network posts →