I have a basic understanding about money. I try to stay up to date on personal finance and as a web developer in my daily life. I work with SharePoint and other fun web technologies on a daily basis at my job.
But my first and foremost priority is my family, so I guess I am your classic 5:01 programmer.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
87 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '16 at 19:27
- Personal Finance & Money 23k 23k 88 gold badges6262 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Webmasters 786 786 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 271 271 55 bronze badges
- Super User 244 244 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 Basic HTML - how to set relative path to current folder?
- 80 Why would you ever turn down a raise in salary?
- 69 What are some tips for getting the upper hand in car price negotiations?
- 55 Should I buy a house with a friend?
- 53 How smart is it to really be 100% debt free?
- 41 Should I finance a new home theater at 0% even though I have the cash for it?
- 34 What to do with sudden wealth?
- View more network posts →