- Genomics Institute, UC Santa Cruz
- Research interests: algorithm engineering, data compression, space-efficient data structures, string algorithms, bioinformatics, genome graphs
Member for 1 year
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 29 '20 at 6:50
- Academia 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Politics 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 791 791 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 554 554 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 442 442 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 170 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 112 Instead of a Universal Basic Income program, why not implement a "Universal Basic Needs" program?
- 27 Could Europeans in Europe demand protection under UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples?
- 13 Why do governments encourage saving resources instead of simply raising the price on them?
- 12 Need a good overview for Succinct Data Structure algorithms
- 12 Top-down vs Bottom-up approaches in describing an algorithm in a research paper
- 11 Inverse of Burrows-Wheeler Transform
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 29 '20