Any thoughts or opinions are my own and do not reflect the position of any employer or governing body.
Please consult with a CPA/EA or the equivalent professional in your jurisdiction.
When it comes to taxes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xye0GDcV9Q
Member for 7 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 14 '15 at 0:57
- Meta Stack Exchange 16.4k 16.4k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 1212 gold badges5252 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 7k 7k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Biology 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Area 51 4k 4k 33 gold badges55 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 All of my Firefox add-ons have been disabled suddenly, how can I re-enable them?
- 126 Can 'u' and 'i' part ways with Stack Exchange?
- 100 reading a line from ifstream into a string variable
- 82 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 81 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 74 Ways to see a list of all the tabs open in Chrome?
- 52 find index of an int in a list
- View more network posts →